Deep Cleaning in Glasgow & Across Central Scotland
Ensuring businesses are clean, free from free from Covid-19 and safe for staff & customers.
Coronavirus Deep Cleaning Glasgow, Paisley, Hamilton & The Central Belt.
Prestige Commercial Cleaning provide a Coronavirus deep cleaning & fogging service for businesses. This is perfect for any offices, shops, restaurants, bars, cafes & other commercial premises that want to ensure their businesses are thoroughly clean & free from Covid-19/
We are usually asked to perform deep cleaning in the following circumstances:
- A member of staff or customer has tested positive for Covid-19 (or has been asked to self-isolate). I
- A new business is preparing to open, and needs a deep-clean after the office-fitting or shop-fitting.
- A business is preparing to re-open after furlough
- Regular deep cleaning to keep the hygiene certificate up to date, to re-assure customers and staff.
Read more about how our deep cleaning service can reduce the spread of Coronavirus / Covid-19…
Fogging & Sanitisation In Glasgow & Surrounding Areas
Using the latest technology, we are able to disinfect all surfaces in commercial premises, quickly & effectively. Our machine uses electrostatic with a quantum fogging sanitising solution. In simple terms, the sanitising solution is turned into a very fine mist, which actually surrounds & clings to all surfaces that it touches.
This makes it the best way to remove all trace of Cornonavirus, and any other bacteria or virus, from all surfaces. Click here to read more about Fogging.
The chemicals are safe & we can do this while your staff are at work. We’re also happy to provide this service 24/7, if it means less disruption.
We cover all of Greater Glasgow, including Paisley, Clydebank, Kirkintilloch, Coatbridge, Hamilton, East Kilbride…and everywhere in between.
Certificate Of Hygiene
After fogging has taken place, we issue a certificate that can be placed on the wall. This outlines the treatment that has taken place & the date. We recommend placing this somewhere near the entrance, or on your social media as it’s a great way of reassuring clients that you’re doing everything possible to keep your business Covid-free.
Please give us a call to discuss fogging & certificates of hygiene.
We Carry Out Fogging In All Sectors Across Glasgow & Central Scotland
Cafes, Bars & Restaurants
Offices & Call Centres
Hair & Beauty Salons
Dentists & GP Surgeries
We Can Even Fog Shared Vehicles!
Office Deep Cleaning In Glasgow & Surrounding Areas
If an office has been empty due to furloughing, or has only been partially used, deep cleaning can help get it ready for staff returning. This includes floors, walls, furniture, bathrooms, kitchens, communal areas and all equipment on desks.
Once the office area has been cleaned, we can (if you require) carry out fogging. This effectively removes any trace of Cornonavirus, and any other bacteria or virus, from all surfaces.
If a member of staff (or customer) has tested postive for Coronavirus, we can also out fogging (sanitising). This is the perfect way to help restore a safe environment for the rest of your staff. The hygiene certificate also helps demonstrate you’re doing everything possible to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
We carry out our office deep cleaning service across all of greater Glasgow, including Paisley, Clydebank, Kirkintilloch, Coatbridge, Hamilton, East Kilbride…and everywhere in between.
Retail Deep Cleaning & Fogging:
Neal’s Yard Remedies, Glasgow
Neal’s Yard Remedies (Royal Exchange Square) had been temporarily closed, due to the pandemic. We were contacted to help prepare for the re-opening. The shop was already looking beautiful, but the management wanted it to be spotless & safe.
After a routine deep clean, we then sanitised all areas with our fogging machine. This is a really effective measure to ensure that all traces of Covid-19 have been removed, leaving the premised as safe as possible for customers & staff.
If you’re looking for a deep clean in preparation for opening, fogging / sanitisation or a regular deep clean, we will be able to help. We can carry out the work at the time that’s most convenient for your business (we work 7 days & at night), and out service is both professional & affordabale.
Hair Salon Deep Cleaning:
Lauren Reed Hair Extensions
We recently completed a deep clean at Lauren Reed Hair Extensions. The salon was looking fabulous when we went in to clean just before re-opening, but the salon wanted to ensure that they were taking every possible precaution to protect staff & clients.
After carrying out regular cleaning, we then ensured that every surface has been cleaned & disinfected to remove any trace of Covid-19 (and any other viruses).
We are extremely flexible when it comes to deep cleaning for hair & beauty salons. Firstly, we can obviously come when you’re closed, to ensure there’s no further disruption to your business…so evenings and early mornings are not a problem. Secondly, we’re happy to carry out deep cleaning on a regular basis, or just as & when you think it is required. For more information, just give us a call on 0141 374 2088 or fill in the contact form below.
Follow this link to view more info on how we clean hair & beauty salons.
Retail Deep Cleaning:
Laings, like all jewellers, have been closed since the end of March. As you can see from the photos, they have done a great job of introducing measures to help reduce the risk of coronavirus spreading within their premises without compromising on the aesthetics of their premises.
In preparation for re-opening after lockdown, they enquired about a deep clean. While it was important that all areas looked amazing after being closed for such a long time, it was vital that there was no lingering trace of any viruses.
After surveying the 3 sites, they were thoroughly cleaned at a convenient time & with minimum contact with staff. As with all deep cleans, literally every surface & object was then disinfected to kill any trace of Covid-19. A certificate was then provided to show that Laings were taking every possble precaution to look after their customers & staff.
To arrange a free site survey & quotation, please call us on 0141 374 2088
More about our coronavirus deep cleaning service…
Our coronavirus deep cleaning service is designed to either complement your existing cleaning programme, or can be scheduled as required (e.g. one-off, once or twice per week, or even daily).
After all surfaces have been cleaned as usual, we then go through a process of disinfecting all high-touch areas with bleach-based cleaning solutions (unfortunately, the environmentally-friendly options are not very successful in killing viruses). This includes desks, light switches, door handles, chair backs & arms, doors & latches on toilet cubicles, kitchen surfaces, board tables etc. We can also include items such as keyboards, phones, photocopiers if you have a lot of shared equipment.
To arrange a free site survey & quotation, please call us on 0141 374 2088
When it comes to prevention & control measures, organisations should:
- Promote good hand hygiene for all staff, volunteers, contractors, service users and visitors.
- Ensure that adequate facilities are available for hand hygiene, including hand-washing facilities that are adequately stocked or alcohol based hand rub at key areas (e.g. communal areas and entry and exit points).
- Ensure workers are aware they must not attend work with COVID-19 symptoms or if they have a COVID-19 diagnosis (whether they have symptoms or not). They must also not attend work if they are required to self-isolate through Test and Protect measures.
- Ensure that everyone knows what to do if someone becomes symptomatic whilst at work.
- Ensure regular detergent cleaning schedules and procedures are in place using a product which is active against bacteria and viruses.
- Ensure regular (at least twice daily) cleaning of commonly touched objects and surfaces (e.g. telephones, keyboards, door handles, desks and tables).
- Ensure that where possible movement of individuals between work stations is
minimised. Where work spaces are shared make sure there is cleaning
between use and ensure there are adequate disposal facilities (e.g. avoid hot
desks and instead each individual has a designated desk).
- Wedging doors open, where appropriate, to reduce touch-points. This does not apply to fire doors.
- Set clear use and cleaning guidance for toilets to ensure they are kept clean
and physical distancing is achieved as much as possible.
- Clean work vehicles, between different passengers or shifts as appropriate.
- Ensure any crockery and cutlery in shared kitchen areas is cleaned with warm general purpose detergent and dried thoroughly before being stored for re-use.
- Ensure good ventilation (e.g. keep windows open where appropriate).
- Ensure that individuals are aware of and able to follow the hygiene advice.
Additional Commercial Cleaning Services
As Prestige Commercial Cleaning has 3 other divisions, we can offer additional cleaning services. This can save you time, as you only need to deal with one company, as well as saving you money.
The extra cleaning services we provide include:
- Fleet cleaning (lorries, trucks, vans, coaches & plant machinery)
- Steam cleaning & disinfection to prevent spread of Coronavirus among drivers (trucks, HGVs, cars, vans, plant machinery etc).
- Office & commercial window cleaning
- Pressure washing of car parks, forecourts, drive-throughs and any other outdoor areas
- Airbnb cleaning for property management companies
- Vehicle valet service for directors and sales force
Who Do We Work With?
We work with companies of all sizes. This includes working with small, independent hair salons & retailers up to national brands. We carry out commercial cleaning on the high street, in office blocks and on industrial estates in Glasgow & across central Scotland (and even further afield for fleet cleaning).
If you need regular cleaning, or a one-off deep clean or fogging service, we will be able to help. Regardless of the size of your business, or your location, you can be guaranteed a very professional service & competitive rates.
The list below includes some of the more well-known companies that we're either working with currently or have carried out a one-off contract in recent months. Hopefully, this will give you some confidence in the quality of service that we're able to provide.
We'd love to hear from you...
Suite 2/5, 94 Hope St
Glasgow, G2 6PH
Mon -Fri: 8am – 6pm
Sat – Sun: Closed
To Suit Your Business